Everyone Valued, Everyone Included, Everyone Performing at Their Peak™
As a P&G employee, you will experience our culture of Diversity & Inclusion every day.
We come from diverse traditions, with a wide array of personal experiences and points of view. When we come together, we create an amazingly rich tapestry. That’s why, in our increasingly interconnected world, it is only appropriate that we celebrate everyone’s uniqueness, every day.
Diversity & Inclusion is deeply rooted in our company’s Purpose, Values & Principles. It is who we are, and aspire to be, as a company. By understanding, valuing, and including the diversity of those we work with and serve every day, Diversity & Inclusion enhances our ability to understand our consumers. It is about a culture of respect for every individual, for the consumers we serve, and for the people we work with every day.
Our focus areas
Leadership Accountability is in place to enable three focus areas:
Diverse talent throughout
In our experience, we are much better at developing game-changing innovations when we have the most diverse groups developing them. Innovation is our lifeblood. It is how we touch and improve lives.
Trusting, open and inclusive culture
We believe in creating a culture of respect for every individual, for the consumers we serve and for the people with whom we work every day. This requires trust, openness and inclusiveness.
A culture of flexibility and agility that inspires peak performance whether it is of physical space (where, when and how), of style or of culture – we are in touch and embrace our changing environment.
- Catalyst Award, 2015 for our innovative approaches to recruitment, development and advancement of women globally.
- Top 10 Best Company for Female Executive by Working Mother Media 2014, 2015, 2016.
- Top 5 Best Company for Multicultural Women by Working Mother Media 2014, 2015, 2016.
- Top 10 Company for Diversity by Diversity, Inc. 2014, 2015
- 100% score on Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index as best place to work for LGBT equality. 2014, 2015, 2016
- Consistently rated by Diversity, Inc. as a top company for people with disabilities.
- Received the National Organization on Disability (NOD) Leading Disability Employer SealTM in 2016.